5.30.2014

I am a Super SM Woman



Top and Necklace from Forever 21, Sheer pants from Coco Cabana, Purse from Bvlgari!!! , and Shoes from So Fab
Photographed by Christelle Inocencio


          This was my simple yet elegant ensemble for PhFW SM Woman Runway Reveal last night held in SMX Convention Center. It was a celebration of fashion and glamour so I've decided to put these pieces together to create something classy and be a "head-turner" of the night. Well, it did say on the invitation to DRESS APPROPRIATELY which meant Semi Formal for the big event.
I really love the combination of Blue on Black or vice-versa. It brings out the sophistication every SM Woman needs to conquer the night. The top from F21 is very comfy as it hugs my upper body and gives space to flaunt their dazzling necklace piece. Well, the pants is from Coco Cabana which is supposed to be displayed on the beach. But while I was putting on some pieces from my closet, I noticed that the pants would express a lot without showing a lot. The purse is from none other than Bvlgari, from my cousin who took my photos in this entry. Well, hair and makeup, of course, by Me!:)




To feel super, you should always dress beautifully but not too much. Just always dress according to the occasion and always be appropriate. Well, I believe that as long as you are confident in the way you look, and wearing that smile, you already are super and beautiful. So Shop now at the SM Woman collection and be a Super SM Woman!


Follow me on Instagram @thesharmainemarie
Twitter @shariee_mariee
Discover the Inner Fab in You with SM Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment