5.13.2014

Vintage Floral

On the Old Quirino Bridge



(Top, Sunnies, and Accessories from Forever 21, Bag from Baguio, and Shoes from MNL)
Photographed and Directed by Gelo Cardenas and Jan Chuca


So, hi! I just came home from an out-of-town trip with our choir. We toured at one of the oldest places in the Philippines. It's Ilocos Sur. It was my first time to go there so I was pretty excited to see all the wonderful tourist spots. Well, because it's an old and beautiful place, I've decided to wear a bit vintage/retro look.


I gotta say that Ilocos is a very hot province. I mean the sun is really blessing everyone with it's bright rays making it humid and hot. Well, that didn't stop me from touring the place in style!:) I matched my look to the feel of the place. It's an old but very beautiful place but I didn't want to look old so I added a modern twist to my vintage floral look. I wanted to go around the province look chic yet feeling comfy because I believe that Fashion is Comfort before Style.:)


So smile because no matter what, you'll always look chic and fashionable whenever you feel comfortable about yourself!

Follow me on Instagram @sharieemariee
Twitter @shariee_mariee
Discover the Inner Fab in You!
Be Fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment