7.30.2014

Movies to Watch...Again




 So I've been a not-so busy person for almost a week I think. Well, my schedule was filled with meetings, school, orientations, photoshoots, more thesis, and hang outs but still, I don't consider myself busy. I don't know. Maybe when you're enjoying what you do, everything seems to be easy and on the right place. One of the things I do to relieve stress and relax my nerves,  aside from shopping and eating, I watch my favorite movies while sitting on our couch with a bag of chips on my hands, lights turned off, and a big tv in front of me.

Here's my list of Movies to Watch...Again
  • Harry Potter 1-7 (I worship and adore HP!!!!!)
  • Just Go With It
  • Moulin Rouge
  • Beauty and the Beast (Because I think I am a Disney princess trapped in a human body)
  • Bewitched (2005)
  • Evita Peron
  • Patch Adams
  • Tangled (I've watched it a gazillion times already!)
  • Iron Man
  • Twilight Saga: The Breaking Dawn
  • Practical Magic




(Jumpsuit from Forever 21, Shoes from So Fab, Makeup from Elf Cosmetics, and Accessories from SM Accessories)
Photographed by Jarwyn Gabana


I know it's a long list but I really do recommend that you watch these movies! Please! And I hope you'll enjoy all of them.



Follow me on Instagram @thesharmainemarie
Twitter @shariee_mariee
Discover the Inner Fab in You
Watch and have Fun
Be Fabulously Fab, Fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment