7.11.2014

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Okay, so after 50 golden years, my blog is up and running again! I know you missed me and I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for my updates. Today, I'm giving you a bonus! Aside from showing you my outfit, I'm telling you the Top 10 Things You Didn't Know About Me.

Actually, this dress was my mom's gift to me 7 years ago. It still fits me well! For the record, I was still sexy that time.:) Really!
Shoes from Parisian and Accessories from SM Accessories.

1. I eat sinigang, adobo, mongo, afritada, etc. with ketchup.

2. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan!

3. I sleep with 11 pillows.
(studies show that a person who sleeps with a lot of pillows is afraid to be alone.)

4. I love reading novels.
(Mitch Albom, John Green, Jane Austen, J.K. Rowling..)

5. I study with the TV, wifi, and gadgets on.
(I get sleepy when it's too quiet.)

6. I'm a Dean's and President's Lister.
(Yah, I know it's not that obvious.:) )

7. I am very very very very much obssessed with the Kardashians! Especially the lovely KIM!!! OMG!!!

8. My penmanship depends on my mood, the ballpen, and the paper.:)

9. I love Adam Sandler movies!

10. I love watching shows on the Food Network.

So there you are, some of the things you didn't know about me (well if we really aren't that close). 


Go out and have fun! Make a list of the things people really don't know about you. You'll be surprised of the things you'll be listing! (I was..:) )



Follow me on Instagram @thesharmainemarie
Twitter @shariee_mariee
Discover the Inner Fab In You!

No comments:

Post a Comment