7.01.2014

HK Disneyland Audition

Hey there, Fashionistas!
I just wanna share my audition experience for Hong Kong Disneyland. Well, I wasn't able to make it to round 2 because of my lack of experience and I'm still young, you know..:)
I just auditioned just to feel how it's like to wreck my nerves.hahaha

The audition took place in Steps Dance Studio, Makati City around 10am.

This already gave me chills..:)
There really was a lot of aspiring singers that day. I mean look at that line!:)
My audition pieces..
Well, I made a few friends that day while waiting.. This is Janine.
Can you see the nervous soul in my smile?hahaha
I'm sorry for not posting my outfit that day. I wasn't able to ask my boyfriend to take a picture of me.:)

That audition taught me a lot of things.
  • You can't always get what you want
  • You have to fail sometimes
  • Accept your fate
  • There's always a "Next Time"
  • Keep your chin up

Follow me on Instagram @thesharmainemarie
Twitter @shariee_mariee
Discover the Inner Fab in You!

No comments:

Post a Comment