8.08.2014

Oh, Mr. Golden Sun Is Out!

I'm gonna miss my looooong and a bit dark hair. Stay tuned for my new look!:)
A Fab shot
I don't mind the hair cover. Just remember to be Fab even the odds are not in your favor.

(Banana Republic, Forever 21, Caite Watch)
Photographed by my Fab cousin, Christelle Ira Inocencio


          After a whole week of gray clouds and sobbing skies, Mr. Sun is out and ready to play with us again. Well actually I prefer the cold weather and rainy heaven to the hot feeling we have right now.:) But I have no choice, right? Deal with it, Sha!:)))
         
          This was the outfit I chose to wear to a short meeting with my cousin, friends, and my honey. Actually, it should've been a meeting but they had other plans. Well, you know what that means.:)

I'm very happy in these shots (obviously...) (I love jump shots, btw) because of all the blessings, school pressure (should I be happy about that?hahaha), love of the people around me, and the bright future ahead of me.

          We should always be happy with whatever we have, not have, and will have because we'll never know what God will be blessing us tomorrow. Always smile, keep your chin up, and make your heels HIGHER than anyone else!:)

          Watch out for my first Blog Giveaway so be sure to follow me on the apps below!



Follow me on Instagram @thesharmaine
Twitter @shariee_mariee
Be Fab, Smile and do Jump shots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment