4.19.2014

Violets are Violet: Queen Elsa Makeup Tutorial

I still can't get over Frozen so I made an eye makeup tutorial inspired by Queen Elsa. I hope you'll be able to recreate this look. Just follow the easy steps and after that, sing Let It Go!:)))



Clean your face and don't let any hair disturb your work. Put liquid foundation on your face, even it out, and seal it with powder.






Put Eyelid Primer on your lids (of course) so that the eyeshadow won't be mushy and all. I use Elf Cosmetic's Primer.















Put a good dose of nude or a base color on your lids. (I swear this is nude.:D) I use Fashion 21's Single Eyeshadow #6.












Apply brown eyeshadow on the crease of the eyes to add warmth on the look. I use Mac Cosmetics Neutral Palette.


Apply Violet eyeshadow on the lids but just exactly below the crease of the eye. If you want a darker shade..

Tip: Dip your brush in water and slightly wet the eyeshadow.






This is what it'll look like when water is used.















 Put black eyeshadow on the side of your eyes all the way to the top of the crease. I use Fashion 21's Single Eyeshadow.



Well, I want to go darker so put more of Mac Cosmetics Matte Black.



Well, the look is almost done.


To put more definition to the eyes, apply a thick eyeliner and mascara on the upper and lower lashes. Oh, also put black and violet eyeshadow on the lower lids and on the waterline. I use Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 01 Black. Apply white eyeshadow below the brows to make the look pop up and add a shimmer white on the tear-y part of the eye.

Well, this is the finished product! (Just don't mind my awful brows! I failed to fix 'em.)




Let It Go!
I hope you find this tutorial informative and entertaining. Try it yourself and discover the inner Elsa in you!

Follow me on Instagram @sharieemariee
Be Fab!


No comments:

Post a Comment