2.12.2014

Philosophy Store VIP Launch

Last February 11, 2014, I received a message from SM Mega Mall. It said that I won their Philosophy Promo and I get the chance to one of their VIP guests. With shock, I called my mom and told her the news. I get to bring plus 1 so I told my mom to go with me because the other people I asked couldn't come. I got up, prepared my chic outfit and went to the launch.


The launch took place at the SM MegaMall Fashion Hall, the new building of MegaMall for Global Fashion Brands. The place's really exquisite and welcoming. You can also see new stores which aren't present in all SM Stores. I'm telling you, once all the stores open, this place will be a Fashionista's dream!







My mom and I arrived exactly 4 in the afternoon just in time for the program to start. One of the organizers congratulated me and brought to the actual store to claim my prize.



The inspiring pathway to the store. It's way cooler than a red carpet!:)

The moment I entered the store, I already saw a wide array of their products. It really was great to be the first one to enter it.



This table showcases Philosophy's top-selling products



A tub full of Philosophy goodness. I just want to dive in their!

They have a room where you can ask their experts to put the product on your skin.
Their walls are designed with words that would uplift, inspire and empower everyone.
I was very excited to claim my prize!
I filled up my first Philosophy card


A photo with my mom and the Philosophy ladies.


Got my Prize!:)






Okay, Philosophy will tell you something about the Philosophy store.

 


Philosophy was founded in the USA in 1996 by Cristina Carolino, a cosmetic industry visionary, with over 30 yearsexperience in clinical skin care and beauty. The first company Cristina founded was Biomedic, a medically-based skin care line distributed to the world's leading plastic surgeons and dermatologists from Biomedic, Cristina expanded her inspirational vision to create Philosophy, her goal was to bridge the gap between what was offered in doctors' offices and retail, so women everywhere could personally access leading skin care technologies.








Guests arrived and the program officially started at around 5pm.








The first one to introduce Philosophy was Mr. Warwick Jenkin, the Regional Vice President of Asia Pacific at Coty Prestige. He told us a brief introduction about Philosophy.







 The second to introduce was Ms. Robin White, the World Brand Ambassador, Director, Global Press at Philosophy. She told us more about the product, its background and history.
















Our tables were filled with Philosophy's top products.




Ms. Robin gave us a demonstration on how to use some of their products and we all had the chance to use them.


As you can see, all their products are labelled and designed with words of inspiration.


Well, no launch will be complete without food, right? Here are some of them.






Everyone was ready so it was time to visit and officially open the Philosophy Store, the largest store in the world!






Cheers to the new Philosophy Store!






Guests are eager to check out the products!







 

I also had the opoortunity to have picture with one of the most down to earth successful people I know. It was really nice to have met you and I had fun chatting with you! Also, thank you for showing me how to use Philosophy's products!

It really was an awesome experience and it was a great early Valentine's and Birthday gift!:)
I'll be posting more about my outfit next!


Have you tried Philosophy products? Tell me more about it!
Follow me on IG @sharieemariee and BE FAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment