2.04.2014

Bright Sun-Shiny Thesis Day

THESIS.

       The word alone frightens most of us even those who haven't experienced it yet. As college students, we are required to fight this fight and darn it, I'm ready for it!
I'm now undergoing this nightmare but I really don't want to look haggard along the way.:)

On my thesis-doing day, I've decided to wear comfy and happy clothes to ease the thesis tension and picked a nice spot to take pictures.




      




 I chose to wear a bright yellow top from Shapes. I love how it looks on me because it made my skin look even whiter and more youthful. I paired it with my aztec print shorts which my mom bought me last Christmas. It made my outfit look playful and happy.


SMILE! You don't have to look serious in all your pictures!:)

Of course, no look would be complete without the shoes. I wore my favorite black So Fab flats. They're my favorite because first, they're from So Fab which like my favorite shoe store, and second, they're so comfy yet stylish. Black's always stylish no matter what, right?

      With the sunny day, you can never go wrong with sunglasses! Ray-Ban shades will do the trick.







Work it!

Top: Shapes| Glasses: Ray-Ban| Shoes: So Fab
                               
You know, I really don't want to make my thesis life draining and tiring so I try to turn things up a bit and start my journey with a smile on my face and a happy soul!:)


So how did, do and will you do your thesis experience. Share yours and have fun!
And, don't forget to BE FAB all the way!


Follow me on IG @sharieemariee.

No comments:

Post a Comment