10.03.2014

Dress Appropriately For Work


(Greenhills, SM Accessories, Avon Accessories)
Photographed by Jan Michael Baay




          The First semester of my last year (hopefully) in college is about to come to an end. This is the time where all final requirements and exams from MINOR SUBJECTS come in, and they come in all together. This is the part where everything's a top priority but you don't know what to do first. It's mind blowing! But it's a good thing that our final thesis defense is already done (ehem..We passed!ehem..). We only need to revise and edit a few things. It's a huge relief, you know!:)

I chose to wear this outfit for my OJT in school. Yah, I know it's a bit too much for it but I'm in the Chairperson's office so I have to look like a bit professional and presentable, right?
Just like going to work, you have to dress according to where you are. If it's an office, go for knee-length skirts, long pants, formal tops (not belly seeing ones), enough accessories and makeup and cute office shoes. In short, always look like an office-worthy employee. If you're always out, go for chic yet comfy clothes like jeans (not the ripped ones), WBD or white button down tops, and ballet flats so you could move around easily. Don't forget your stylish bag and accessories. Minimal makeup should also be practiced.

          Wanna make this dress an office-worthy look? Throw a black blazer on and you're good to go!

          Just a few more months and I'm off and ready to conquer the real world! Honestly, I'm very excited and a bit nervous because I don't know what's waiting for me outside the walls of my university. But I believe that a good mix of intelligence, knowledge, confidence, and faith, I can do it and make a difference.



Instagram
@thesharmainemarie

Twitter
@shariee_mariee

Discover the Inner Fab in You!

No comments:

Post a Comment