3.18.2014

Summer Feels

Summer is almost here so whip up that fresh summer look!
In this entry, I'll be featuring my idea for a summer look fit for going out with friends, date with your special someone, a picnic, stroll in the mall, and just about anything you can think of.







I'm wearing comfy and cool clothes because Summer today is honestly, hotter.:)

     My pink Hot pink top is from Alexandre Shop. Well, it's PINK and I'm very much obsessed with this color. They say that pink is the color passion so I love to wear it! (Wear the color. Don't let the color wear you.)





My uber cute lace shorts is from YRYS. This shorts is now becoming a trend for its cute, comfy and summery feel perfect for the hot season.





To make this look light and a bit playful, I'm wearing bracelets and arm candies from SM Accessories. I love how these candies add a happy feel to the outfit.



 

My blue beaded flats is from So Fab. These cuties are the perfect flats for my summer feels look because it adds another pop of color to the whole outfit. Another, I love them because they're so fun and pretty!



And because it's summer, a little touch of make up would do. My lippy is from Color Collection Skin Care Series Moisture Intense Lipstick in the shade of Paradise Pink. I suggest you choose lipsticks with a lot of moisture or put a base of lip balm before your fave lipstick. With this, your lips will be protected and moisturized throughout the day.
I also put a small amount of eye shadow from MAC Cosmetics in the shades of peach, pink, and violet. Blend the peach and pink together then for  definition, put the violet eyeshadow just on the side crease of your eyes. If you want to make your eyes more expressive, put a thin layer of eye liner on your lids. I'm using Elf Cosmetics waterproof liner because I have watery eyes.




This is the final look for my Summer Feels!
How would you rock today's summer?
Just remember to wear light colors for this season and don't forget to BE FAB!

For more outfit posts, follow me on Instagram @sharieemariee.

No comments:

Post a Comment