5.14.2015

Black is the New Black

Romper and Earrings from Forever21 | Bracelets from Avon | Shoes from So Fab
Photographed by Christelle Inocencio


          What comes out of your mind when you hear the word BLACK? Boring? Dark? Grief? Dull? Yah, those, too, were the things that comes out of my mind. Well, let's try to change that.

I've never been a big fan of Black until now. I always thought of black as being too black. Hahaha I know black is already black. Silly me. But when I tried some outfits, I started to love it.

Black is seductive and sexy but can be cute and cuddly at the same time. It depends on how you style and wear it. Like this outfit, it could be worn at lunch out with friends, kids birthday parties, coffee with your bff, dinner date with your partner, or late night bar hopping with your girls. See, black is very versatile. It doesn't always mean corporate or fancy. Remember, it will always depend on how you style and wear it.




Instagram
@thesharmainemarie

Twitter
@TheSharmaineM

Discover the Inner Fab in You with Black

No comments:

Post a Comment