3.05.2015

Denim on Denim on Denim

(Next, Forever 21, Primadonna, Avon Accessories)
Photographed by Christelle Ira Inocencio


          It's been weeks since my last entry and I apologize for that. I've been very busy with my OJT in POEA and school works are really driving me insane. I've got tons of paperwork in the office and tons of researches and requirements to do at school. Well, I guess that's what it is when you're week from your big day, GRADUATION DAY!
Even though it's weeks from now, I'm already receiving a lot of job offers from different companies (I won't mention any:) ). It's really amazing for the fact that I'm just about to graduate with no work experience yet they want me!hahaha
With that, this post is for us who are gonna go to the company for a job interview.

This Triple Denim is your go-to Outfit for any kind of job interview! Denim top, Denim pants, and Denim shoes!

          Your job interview outfit doesn't have to be very corporate unless the company really requires it. You just need to look very decent and presentable for the interviewer. No hanging tops, ripped jeans, messy hair, heavy lip color, and OA accessories. Remember, less is MORE. But don't go for a super dressed down look like you're just going to the mall or do your errands. Remember, the way you look can already give the interviewer the idea of how you are as a potential employee.
Elegance and how you wear your outfit is the key plus your knowledge and intelligent answers.
          Don't go to an interview looking higher than the interviewer. Don't be over dressed. They might be intimidated or I don't know.:)
Just be yourself! And above all, Wear that Smile with Confidence!


Feel free to share your thoughts and outfit ideas for your job interview below!
I'd be happy to read all about 'em!


Instagram
@thesharmainemarie

Twitter
@shariee_mariee

Discover the Inner Fab In You!

No comments:

Post a Comment